Mobile or Fixed Location Paint Chip Repair Systems
The car looks great- now finish the job! You’ve worked hard to wash and detail the car. But now you have white stone chips all over the hood and panels glaring back at you. Now what?
With the Dr. ColorChip™ Paint Chip Repair System, you can easily finish the job you started by addressing the final detailing issue- touch up the stone chips! This has generally been an area most detailers avoid because there hasn’t been an efficient way to address the task quickly or effectively enough to satisfy the customers’ expectations. With our mobile or fixed paint system, anyone can put the finishing touches on a full or express detail in just minutes, leaving the customer happier and adding more profit to each job.
With customers paying upward of $150 or more for a full detail, it’s a given they want their vehicles looking pristine as possible. Cars with just a few stone chips to those with road rash across the hood are prime candidates for additional profit without a lot of added labor. These customers are willing to pay an additional $30 to $50 to enhance and protect the finish of their cars. Are you ready to take advantage of it?
Yes, even detailers who spend less than 15 minutes on a car can profit using this system without spending a lot of extra time. Would you take 5 minutes or less to touch up the larger stone chips and the door edges of the car to get an extra $5, $10 or $20 per detail? Add this paint system to your detailing arsenal and you could do it very easily.
CAR WASH OPERATORS
Most car wash companies offer detailing services to one extent or another, and they’re always looking for more ways to upsell the customer. This is the PERFECT addition to any multi-service car wash location! With the sheer volume of customers these places see, a paint chip repair option should definitely be on the list of services available. Knowing it can easily be done by anyone on staff should lend comfort to owners or managers who see a high degree of employee turnover.
MOBILE OR FIXED LOCATION SYSTEMS
We offer various systems to accommodate mobile and fixed locations detailers.
- Mobile – Perfect for the detailers on the go. Complete system fits in the trunk of a small car.
- Fixed – Our larger version on wheels for the 160-color system. Roll it where you need it!
- 80 Colors – For medium to large-volume detailers and carwashes. Contains all the primary and secondary colors with the most popular variances. Feel confident you’ll have the colors you need to address most repairs immediately and the ability to match OEM colors.
Cost of re-supply items are minimal and the products go a long way.
- 1 Portable Toolbox
- 80 1-oz jars of ready-to-use paint
- 1 Gallon of Sealact™ Blending Solution
- 100 ultra brushes
- 200 micro-brushes
- Variety of squeegees
- 6 microfiber towels
- 50 wiping cloths
- 1 box of Nitrile gloves
- 250 blending cups
- 6 additional bottles
- 12 additional caps
- 3 chemical application bottles
- 1 Dr ColorChip manual
- FREE training
- Additionally, we offer:
- Training at your location for an additional fee
- Next-day shipping on all orders
- Free technical support- when you need us we’re here